S A R A N G H A E 사랑해

ENTRY ABOUT BIAS NEWER OLDER
Too much :/
Greetings to all :/ February and March were being too cruel for me. Erghhh! Stress. Too much work, assignments, test week, presentation and personal problem. And the worstest is PERSONAL PROBLEM.

1. Broke up with my love
2. A boy confess to me that he like me
3. My bestfriend dump me :/
#Aihh, kkaebsong~


Hmm, macam ni la nak dimulakan cerita. A boy (yes, BOY, he's just 18) confess to me that he like me. And he is a, well, kind of nerd and seems like having mental breakdown because he does not know much about the world. I mean, he just studying, love book, and talk based on facts ONLY. So dia macam tak berapa kenal dgn dunia luar ni macam mana. Me, being considerate to him sebab takut dia tak boleh terima yg dia di reject. So, I just said to him, "Akak dah bertunang" , walaupun sebenarnya aku baru putus dgn my bf time tu. And because of that simple word, he's not disturb me anymore. Well, kind of relieve. But because of this, tersebar dekat satu kolej yg aku dah bertunang. Omaigee, whaatt? 

Aihh :/ And because of that, my bestfriend (a boy) tiba-tiba berubah and jauhkan diri dari aku. Then on wechat, ternampak dia update, "dah berpunya buat la cara dah berpunya, tunang dah ada, nak apa lg". God, tau tak aku sentap sangat baca moment kau weh. Macamni ke bestfriend? Aihh, lepas ni aku tak tau nak berkawan dgn siapa dah kat kolej tu. Being honest, he's the one and only bestfirend that I've ever had dekat Mcs College tu. Hmm :/ Why jadi macamni, erghhh, I can't handle it alone. Right now, only Kpop can make me happy. Thanks for being there Kpop music :(


2 comment[s] | back to top