S A R A N G H A E 사랑해

ENTRY ABOUT BIAS NEWER OLDER
Cold
It's cold,
Even when spring comes and flower bloom,
And summer comes that making memories melt down.

The four seasons never suitted me in the first place,
I'm a cold child,
My harsh personality is like winter that cuts through skin,
The cold wind, it's needless to say,
To me having a cold heart is everything,                                 

My heart is like the winter ocean,
You'd know when you approach me on a ship,
That i'm not an island but an iceberg,
Even when the sun names You rises,
The snow covered mountain will not melt.

It's cold here,
Even though I hide my hands in my pocket,
It's too cold,
Even I put my hands together and blow on them,
 Because my heart is frozen solid,
 Because my heart has a hole,
Even though I try to cover it, the wind keeps escaping.






2 comment[s] | back to top